MØDA Turkish towels absorb water at a record pace and dry just as fast! They get softer and more absorbent after each wash.
Flat woven on one side and terry on the other side, these towels have an elegant look and are very absorbent.
Please note that MØDA Turkish towels may vary in size, weight, and color. Wrinkles and tiny blemishes are natural due to the characteristics of the fibers.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
- Made in Turkey with high-quality cotton
- TENCEL™ fibers are produced by environmentally responsible processes from sustainably sourced natural wood. They are chosen for their strength, efficient moisture absorption, and gentleness to the skin.
- Dimensions: 20 x 35 inches (50 x 90 cm)
- Weight: 125 g
- Thickness: 300 gsm
All of our textiles are woven from the highest quality, unprocessed Turkish Cotton and therefore require a short period of ‘breaking in’ to reveal their true softness and increase their absorbency.
- Wash in a laundry bag on delicate or gentle cycle (up to 40 degrees), lay flat to dry or tumble dry.
Please note dryer usage can often contribute to a slight shrinkage of cotton and linen textiles, so keep heat to a delicate setting.
- Do not bleach
- Iron medium heat